Most representative projects:
PRO IT Service Works Portfolio
When you want to develop a Web site powered by Movable Type, your first concern is where to have it hosted. With so many hosting companies on the market, choosing the hosting company that best fits your needs can be a confusing decision.
PRO IT Service would like to introduce you a solution which fits all your blogging needs.
Through an authorized hosting partnership with Pair Networks Inc., PRO IT Service solves all of your Movable Type blogging needs. Pair Networks Inc. is a large and reputable US-based hosting company in business for over 21 years. We have carefully selected them, and their servers meet all of your needs at very affordable prices.
More about this service:
- Hosting your Web site domain;
- Hosting your Email accounts and/or forwarding recipients;
- Hosting your Movable Type Weblog(s).
- Because we care about our customers and will always offer you top quality and time effective support;
- Because our server is very fast and so handles very well your Weblog driven Web site;
- Because the server is configured to contain all the modules Movable Type requires for an excellent blogging experience;
- Because you are granted a 50% discount for any Movable Type Upgrade (any time a new version is available we are going to propose you an upgrade);
- And because you will never encounter Error pages with your Weblog!
Since we are committed to your full satisfaction, we've been thinking what we could offer you that you might desperately need at some time...
PRO IT Service is offering you at no additional charge a daily backup of your mysql database and a weekly backup of all your data so that in any catastrophic situation we could restore your Web site on the same server or wherever online in an extremely short time frame.
We are doing this at no charge because we respect you as a valuable customer and we believe your data is worth keeping in a safe place for emergency recovery any time unpredictable events may impose it.
As a Movable Type Consultant, I would like to share with you some key characteristics your Web hosting should support:
LAMP is an acronym that stands for Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP.
The combination of these powerful open-source technologies is used to define the web server's environment where your site will be hosted.
In other words, your Web site should be hosted on a Linux server operating the Apache Web server, running PHP, and allowing you to develop a Movable Type-powered site with a MySQL database.
This option will allow you to develop your Web site in a secure environment (Linux), allowing many benefits, including URL rewriting and other advanced server options; Apache to speed up your Publishing Platform via PHP server-side "includes"; and the speed and security of a dynamic, updatable mySQL database.
For best results your server should run mySQL v4.x or newer.
Movable Type allows you to create thumbnails on the fly for all the images you would like to display with your articles. You have this option when you upload the image, or you could automatically generate it using a dedicated plugin.
Unfortunately there are still some hosting providers that support pre-version 4.x of, or do not have ImageMagick installed.
3) Server Perfomance
Many hosting companies, even some of the big names, unfortunately do not share enough server resources with their customers. That is because or they have too much customers, oversell the server capacity or do not invest on top quality devices.
As a consequence the Movable Type Support Forums are full of hundreds and hundreds of support requests mentioning various problems with all sort of Errors, mainly Error 500.
Do your research seriously or apply for PRO IT Service's hosting package and we guarantee that you get your money back if you experience any problems hosting with us.
Movable Type Extra Features
Check out the bunch of Movable Type Extra Features we've carefully prepared for your project.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Related
- SEO Custom Fields
- Social Bookmarking Services Integration
- Google/Yahoo/MSN Sitemap
- RSS Feeds Setup and Subscription
- Tags and Tag Cloud
- Paginated Archives
- Online Tracking / Statistics
- Publicity / Pinging
- Email Subscription
- Comments Subscription
- Threaded Comments
- Recent Comments
- Recommend to a Friend
- Registration and User Profiles
- AJAX Rating and Most Popular Automatic Display
- Visitor Count and Most Viewed Pages Display
- Instant Search
- Printing Areas of Your Choice
- Photo Galleries and Photo Blogs with Movable Type
- Random Stuff Display
- Comment Live Preview
- AJAX Comments
Movable Type Consultancy Services
What about these other Movable Type Consultancy Services?
- MovableType Relocation
- MovableType Hosting
- MovableType Installation
- MovableType Backup
- Migration to MovableType
- Migrating from MovableType
- MovableType Custom Theme Development
- MovableType Plugin Development
- MovableType Customization
- MovableType Open Publishing
- MovableType Extra Facilities
- Troubleshoot Error Pages in MovableType
- Optimize MovableType Publishing Times
- MovableType Search Engine Marketing
- MovableType AntiSpam Protection
- MovableType Rescue Copy
- MovableType Upgrade
Social Bookmarking Services Integration
- The field has to be filled out